Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine required!

Hello boys and girls!
    a friend of mine (local landlord) is in desperate need of an engine! 2.4 LN series (1993) his head and block have both cracked. does any one have a good 2.4 LN engine if so at what price and how complete is it? Ideally in the NW region of england as he is in St Helens

Cheers and all the best to all at the forum
    THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Been there got the T shirt and now the sweatshirt.

Had to source an engine a couple of weeks ago. Most will supply a low mileage usually around 30k motor with 3 months warranty for £1400.
    But the engines are imported from japan so you could end up with same problem all over again.

I have bought an Ivor Searle short motor from Partsland cost £1350. I had already got head from Uk cylinderheads. Engine is coming from Germany due to me next week.

Decided not to gamble on a low miler as if it goes again I'll be bankrupt.

Had considered throwing it back together and selling it but Surf is one of the best looking and since bought a matching horse trailer.

Which ever way you go it aint cheap.

Steve
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

There was a written off surf on e-bay with a new motor yesterday(31/12/04)
      worth a look!

Comment

Originally posted by crazybitch
        Hello boys and girls!
        a friend of mine (local landlord) is in desperate need of an engine! 2.4 LN series (1993) his head and block have both cracked. does any one have a good 2.4 LN engine if so at what price and how complete is it? Ideally in the NW region of england as he is in St Helens

Cheers and all the best to all at the forum
        CAROL phone STEVO 0161-476-6144 He is our Northwest engine GURU he has a block & heads for us forum people.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

engine

Originally posted by marky
          CAROL phone STEVO 0161-476-6144 He is our Northwest engine GURU he has a block & heads for us forum people.
          To late marky l have already told Carol about "Stevo" beat you to it.
          "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            To late marky l have already told Carol about "Stevo" beat you to it.
            "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
            ITS IN THE BAG MATE
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Thanks boys, new you wouldnt let me down!
              THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

have a look on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...515876674&rd=1
                Cheers Chris
                GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Working...
                X