yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burgandy 2nd Gen, Oxford, 22nd, White 3rd Gen Reading 23rd..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgandy 2nd Gen, Oxford, 22nd, White 3rd Gen Reading 23rd..

Yesterday (Thursday) pulling out of oxford at 6 ish there was a snorkelled 2nd gen behind me... not sure if it was lifted, it looked massive as I was in my company car (1 series).

This afternoon saw a White 3rd gen (IDR Reading), who I later saw in Toyota.... then Tescos.. I was in the HiLex.. he said it wasn't his, but he was "doing some work for the owner" anyone here?
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Was probably my mate ash, hes got a k reg lifted gen 2 with snorkle. Did it have black wings and bonnet?

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
      Yesterday (Thursday) pulling out of oxford at 6 ish there was a snorkelled 2nd gen behind me... not sure if it was lifted, it looked massive as I was in my company car (1 series).

This afternoon saw a White 3rd gen (IDR Reading), who I later saw in Toyota.... then Tescos.. I was in the HiLex.. he said it wasn't his, but he was "doing some work for the owner" anyone here?
      ...or it could've been me! Work for me involves a lot of driving in and around Oxford, 6 is home time!! Not lifted tho (but got so much weight in back, tools etc it looks it from the front, saggy arse at rear!!) but got snorkel, fogs, roof bars etc, Burgrundy on an 'M' plate.
      Started wi' nowt and still got most of it left!

Comment

Working...
      X