3rd Gen (Blue) Aberdeenshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen (Blue) Aberdeenshire

Spotted in Inch yesterday afternoon. Blue 3rd Gen.

Probably me if it looked like this (although it's a bit grubbier at the moment) :

But there are one or two others around here, I think.
    Last edited by TeaMonsta; 15 March 2013, 00:36.

Comment

Sorry not you.......I think it was an SSRG with large rear spoiler with drop down mirror.

Comment

might have been my one, did it have steel wheels, no mudflaps and a few rusty bits on the bumper?

I've defo seen your truck going about TeaMonsta!

Comment

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
          I've defo seen your truck going about TeaMonsta!
          It's mainly on the A96 when it's being driven. It doesn't get out much and I generally only drive it when the wife's got the Golf or I need to pick up logs (or I can find any other excuse to drive it!)

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
            It's mainly on the A96 when it's being driven. It doesn't get out much and I generally only drive it when the wife's got the Golf or I need to pick up logs (or I can find any other excuse to drive it!)
            pretty sure it was morrisons round about I saw you, I'm always thinking "mine used to look like that" when I see a nice shiney one!

Comment

.....when I see a nice shiney one!
              Thanks Cabbage. I like to keep it clean if I can. I'm proud to own a 16 year old car that's in such good nick. My Mk 5 Golf doesn't come anywhere near the condition of the Surf. I think I was quite lucky to find it. Especially as it used to live 600 miles away in rural Surrey!

Comment

might have been my one, did it have steel wheels, no mudflaps and a few rusty bits on the bumper?
                If it was you. You had just turned up Dunnydeer Rd ?

I was a bit behind in yellow Caterham heading to JD motors to get my new tyres fitted, with the wife on our Surf behind me.

Comment

Seen your Caterham, Ian, if that's the one parked at JD motors. Or is that another one? Can't be too many around. Anyway, nice piece of kit.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
                    Seen your Caterham, Ian, if that's the one parked at JD motors. Or is that another one? Can't be too many around. Anyway, nice piece of kit.
                    Mine is the bright yellow one

there was a lime green one in for work at the same time.

Comment

spotted a few of your guys around and waved sometimes and got a wave back
                      although I am not in a 4runner these days but this:

still same family!
                      Attached Files
                      Landcruiser Colorado
                      Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
                      X