Sandhurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandhurst

Have just moved to Owlsmoor, Sandhurst and there's an almost identical Gen 2 literally around the corner...

Originally posted by Loobs View Post
    Have just moved to Owlsmoor, Sandhurst and there's an almost identical Gen 2 literally around the corner...
    It's not me! but I'm moving to Crowthorne in a couple of weeks so will probably see you around - Grey modded 2.4 with 33's and a winch and snorkel. fairly easy to spot (except when I'm reversing in a car park then people can't seem to see me) Oh Yeah, Puddlesurfer is on the back window in large red letters too!
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

They're obviously not a forum user. Welcome to the area, you'll be terrorising them up the bypass then!

We have moved to Farnborough, Pinewood Park. There are a couple about here.

Comment

There is a nice little off road course not to far from you, near Farnham.

I Think it's called Brick farm.
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

@Loobs.

Hi Paul / Loobs,
          Just noticed you are on this forum.
          We know each other through London Irish.
          I am Boags fat mate who usually says hello when I see you at the Craic.
          I have a tatty blue Gen 2 Surf.
          Small world
          Cheers
          Chris / Chris P. Bacon
          Time is an illusion.
          Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Hi Chris, of course I know who you are, although fat bloke in a London Irish short hardly narrows it down :-)

Mine is a soon to be Bulgarian gen 2.

Comment

Working...
            X