Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury plain ..... black J plate

Bloke driving around with a BIG GRIN
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

This one?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yes that was the truck

Comment

looks like a fun day out - I always get confused up there, byways are a nightmare to follow on a map

Comment

That looks like good fun, anywhere around here with that much water is closed
          www.apmautos.com

Comment

There was one puddle that came over the bonnet of my truck ..... and it's on a driveable right of way.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              There was one puddle that came over the bonnet of my truck ..... and it's on a driveable right of way.
              Puddle !! that was no puddle I'm sure I saw the tip of a ships' mast!!
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Ady did i pass you going from chippenham to lackham one morning this week , it was a black muddy surf that looked like yours

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  Ady did i pass you going from chippenham to lackham one morning this week , it was a black muddy surf that looked like yours
                  Yup that was SWMBO off to Whitehall Garden Centre with the M I L I will let her know she is "famous".

###### great trucks ain't they up to their axles in sh1te one moment then carting around "ladies that lunch" the next!!!
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                  X