B&Q Elgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&Q Elgin

Popped into B&Q for some mouse/rat poison. I don't really mind them as long as they stay in the loft - but the racket they were making last night was ridiculous! I think they all came out of the fields at the first frost, put clogs on and moved into my house.

Anyhoo...

Parked next to this in the car park:

Well used, big booted 2nd gen - the one on the right. Starting to show its age around the edges (especially around the door bottoms). It's given me the kick up the arse I need to think about applying more wax...

Anyone from here?

Poor wee mice! . . you should have been at the store in the backdrop! buying welcome gifts!

Sorry to be a pain but what like is your set up? . . wheels etc.
    Looks really smart.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by broseph; 20 November 2010, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by broseph View Post
      Poor wee mice! . .
      My arse!

This is what sounds like is going on in my loft! All bait is gone but they're still auditioning for Riverdance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyVZ96KkGFI

My surf has 8x16 alloys. (even though its not a 3rd Gen...

285 75 16 BFG Muds (as near as 33" as makes no difference"

4" suspension lift and 3" bodylift.

I really need to update my profile - but there seems to be a character limit in the mods section

I will try and sort out an entry in the "Rigs" section. Even though that picture is only about a week old, my Surf has changed since then. amongst other things it has now gained 30mm Roughtrax wheel spacers and AVM FWHs.

Comment

Working...
      X