Stevenage Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenage Surfs

I know there's a fair few in and around stevenage - has anyone seen me in mine yet? Blue Gen 2 (for those of you who already know me, it's one of those where the wheels are touching the tarmac, NOT pointing skyward!) Reg End YCC Anyone here used to own it?
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

I am not too far from stevenage...north London!

Spitting distance to the M25 and A10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by funkykebab View Post
      I am not too far from stevenage...north London!

Spitting distance to the M25 and A10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Neither am i , im only at Royston and have seen a fair few Surfs about the area ,will keep an eye open -- or maybe both even

Paul

Comment

Have to think about a local meet up.

I have loads of surfs near me and I even know a few. Told them about the club....But I don't think they are really into the surf like some of us!

Will be great to meet up with like minded nutters!

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Koi would you be able to suggest a good place to meet up that has some decent driving? I know a few surf peeps too that don't post on here much who might get dragged along!
          ======

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
            Sounds good to me!

Koi would you be able to suggest a good place to meet up that has some decent driving? I know a few surf peeps too that don't post on here much who might get dragged along!
            I know a good car park?????????????

The few good lanes around here have been nicely flattened and filled with type 1 by the council or had large barriers / ditches place or dug across them by some local farmers.

May be just pick a local pub etc to meet up as some might not want to do a lane or two.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Most of my car meets have been static meets anyway.

So a pub/car parks sounds about right.

Does the club have an annual meets up....if not we could arrand a pitch at JAE and get loads of surfs there!.

Would be an excellent meet and greet and a nice camping drink fest!

I have been going for many years with my old car club and is a great event.

a truck like Lucifer would go down an absolute storm!

Matt

Comment

When I visit Stevenage I always see a nice lifted Surf in Manor View.
                Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

That's Steve - friend of mine those tyres are massive
                  ======

Comment

I'm in Stevenage,would be good to get a meet going... Maybe we should meet up at the leisure park and put wind up the "boy racers" and "chavs"

Cheers
                    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
                      I know there's a fair few in and around stevenage - has anyone seen me in mine yet? Blue Gen 2 (for those of you who already know me, it's one of those where the wheels are touching the tarmac, NOT pointing skyward!) Reg End YCC Anyone here used to own it?

Hay Andy,

welcome back! I thought you had gone to the other side (Suzuk Vitara) and lost interest in the Surf!

It will be nice to meet up again, and get muddy!

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

Just down the road in Borehamwood so would be good the see a few others nearby.
                        Blue Gen 3 ****SMX if you see me around give me a flash!
                        Dobbs

Comment

i have to admit that due to one reason or another, ive been out of things for a whilebut new year and my new set of kl71's have relighted my fire a bit, im definitely up for a meet at some stage maybe some laning too

Comment

Originally posted by mickyd View Post
                            i have to admit that due to one reason or another, ive been out of things for a whilebut new year and my new set of kl71's have relighted my fire a bit, im definitely up for a meet at some stage maybe some laning too
                            meet sounds good, most of the decent lanes around here have been nicely smoothed over by the local councils and have now become pretty boring to drive on.......
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

To be honest Loin, I dont know that many lanes around here, I know of cotton lane, bennington and the one through bramfield woods, other than those I don't know many more, but would be good to put faces to names

Comment

Working...
                              X