Carrick-on-shannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrick-on-shannon

blue 3rd gen, in tesco carpark week before last - and they must be rich in Eire, cos the amount of landcruisers i saw!!! most comon 4x4 i saw over there. every third car was an LC, i swear it!
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Saw loads of Landcruisers while we were in Ireland, most of them were commercial variants with blanked out rear windows. Means they are a lot cheaper to buy and road tax over there.
    There was a really nice dark grey 3rd gen always parked up in Caher just down the road from Carrick.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
      blue 3rd gen, in tesco carpark week before last - and they must be rich in Eire, cos the amount of landcruisers i saw!!! most comon 4x4 i saw over there. every third car was an LC, i swear it!
      you would have passed within a mile of me if you drove from dublin up to carrick-on-shannon,

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen View Post
      Saw loads of Landcruisers while we were in Ireland, most of them were commercial variants with blanked out rear windows. Means they are a lot cheaper to buy and road tax over there.
      There was a really nice dark grey 3rd gen always parked up in Caher just down the road from Carrick.

and if its the town i am think of its Cahir, Near Carrick-on-suir,

my dads family are all from Cahir..... used to be a great town for a session, 22 pubs in about a 4sq mile area

i see loads of 2nd and 3rd gens around the country but when ever i post in here there's never a reply :P

Comment

Yeah Carrick on Suir. My mistake (read posts properly next time)

Comment

listen i am living here 20yrs, never been through carrick-on-suir and still cal carrick on shannon, c.o.suir

you be down in tipperary much???

Comment

Used to live between Tipp town and Cashel, right next to River Suir.

Comment

Working...
            X