3rd Gen Blue in Turriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Blue in Turriff

Spotted in Turuff yesterday at lunch time, a blue 3rd Gen same as mine, I thought I was looking in a miror. And did get a nice smile from the lady that was driving it.

seen a couple blue 3rd gens around aberdeen and aberdeenshire

Hows the Deveron looking at the moment? meant to be fishing there at Turriff in a couple weeks time
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
      seen a couple blue 3rd gens around aberdeen and aberdeenshire

Hows the Deveron looking at the moment? meant to be fishing there at Turriff in a couple weeks time
      Water well up the last time I looked. Not a fishing man, so not sure if this is good or bad.

Comment

wasny me, mine can be identified by the abundance of dents and duct tape....

i've twice tried to get into the wrong blue 3rd gen! there were two identical ones at dunecht 4x4 where i bought mine and there's also another P reg the same as mine just round the corner from my house!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
          wasny me, mine can be identified by the abundance of dents and duct tape....

i've twice tried to get into the wrong blue 3rd gen! there were two identical ones at dunecht 4x4 where i bought mine and there's also another P reg the same as mine just round the corner from my house!!
          Where abouts in the Shire are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
            Where abouts in the Shire are you ?
            i'm in insch, you from Turrif yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
              i'm in insch, you from Turrif yourself?
              I'm just outside Fisherford. But I,m over in Insch two or three times a week, with work.

Comment

Not seen any 3rd gens in Insch yet and drive through twice a day to/from train station - will keep eyes open, look out for a green W-reg landcrusier 90 with safari snorkel and wave!
                Landcruiser Colorado
                Sub. Forester

Comment

i'll keep an eye out for abdy! can't say i've see any modified land crushers going about!

Comment

Working...
                  X