Hertfordshire 4x4 Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertfordshire 4x4 Response

Blue/Silver second gen with a light pod passed me on Stamford Hill (A10, north London) about 4 today with a very prominent forum sticker.
    Last edited by Sancho; 24 January 2009, 18:36.

I made those stickers

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hertfordshire 4x4 Response

and good stickers they are i got 3 on my burgundy and grey 2nd gen

Comment

Nice job on the stickers, Andy. I think it was Artful Dodger that I saw.

Comment

There's a little bit of me in those stickers - this bit...

Never did get the feeling back in my fingertip.

Comment

Nice Sticker ....That's a thumbs up then is it Andy

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Sancho.......
              It was me you saw. we had just been to South Wimbledon to pick up a job lot of ceiling lights

Apache......
              We maybe needing some more ofyour excellent stickers as the membership is growing BUT please, no blood or tissue on them !!!!!!!(hope your finger is OK now)

Cheers
              Paul

Comment

Finger OK, but virtually no feeling in the bit I cut off, such is life!

No worries on the stickers, just give me a shout when you're ready.

Comment

I have just been in touch with the Gloucestershire branch of 4x4response to see if they can help with getting the nurses out to sort Dad out, since Gloucestershire highways seem to have thrown in the towel...
                  I was amazed to find how few people actually do this. For in stance there isn't even a group for Warwickshire, or for miles around!
                  more details here. http://www.4x4response.info/public/p...tionalRegister
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

There will be a reason as to why so few do it, and it wont be because people cant be @rsed.
                    To simple country boys like you and me Charles, you would like to think it goes like this > " I,ve got a half-track with a snowplough, get your health -visitor-doctor-nurse to hop in and I,ll take them up to make sure old Collett is OK and drop them back here." However I,d wager that to pick up Nursie in your snow plough fitted half track, you will need to go through disclosure. You will need special insurance, proof of roadworthiness, smoke free certificates and stickers for your cab, and so on and on. I bet its not easy. I bet its really quite difficult, and I suppose it gets to the point where all but the most dedicated just say "stuff it, I tried to help, but.

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      There will be a reason as to why so few do it, and it wont be because people cant be @rsed.
                      To simple country boys like you and me Charles, you would like to think it goes like this > " I,ve got a half-track with a snowplough, get your health -visitor-doctor-nurse to hop in and I,ll take them up to make sure old Collett is OK and drop them back here." However I,d wager that to pick up Nursie in your snow plough fitted half track, you will need to go through disclosure. You will need special insurance, proof of roadworthiness, smoke free certificates and stickers for your cab, and so on and on. I bet its not easy. I bet its really quite difficult, and I suppose it gets to the point where all but the most dedicated just say "stuff it, I tried to help, but.

Bogus
                      I'm quite sure you are right, that is precisely why I am not setting up the Warwick branch as we speak, because I don't have the wits to overcome the paperwork.
                      However you won't find a simpler country than a Gloster boy, and they are doing it!
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

....hmm...to join our local one it looks like I have to join the local Land Rover Owners club.

.......I'll just stick to towing people out of the flooded lowlands of Essex on my own then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
                          ....hmm...to join our local one it looks like I have to join the local Land Rover Owners club.

.......I'll just stick to towing people out of the flooded lowlands of Essex on my own then.
                          could have done with you this morning,just about got across a flooded stretch of lane about 2 ft deep that a freelander driver turned away from ,by the way i was in a laguna
                          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Whereabouts are you in Essex....I took the back way to work this morning and thought I was going to float at one point....

....must get some axle breathers and maybe a snorkel fitted.

edit:
                            ...hang on...aren't you the guy in Braintree?

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
                              Whereabouts are you in Essex....I took the back way to work this morning and thought I was going to float at one point....

....must get some axle breathers and maybe a snorkel fitted.

edit:
                              ...hang on...aren't you the guy in Braintree?
                              yep wethersfield, finchingfield is very under water
                              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Working...
                              X