Loads of Surfs in Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loads of Surfs in Scotland

On Sat 20th Dec, I was traveling down from Aberdeen to Glasgow on the A90 - A/M9. A 3rd Gen (silver) just south of ABZ in a lay-by - A 2nd Gen (blue) heading north near Stonehaven, and 1st Gen pick-up (gold).heading north near Forfar. A bit further south, just north of Dunblane a baby blue 3 rd Gen crossing the carageway.

On my return the same day. A 2nd Gen(black) near Stirling and finaly an other baby blue 3rd Gen parked in at a house on the B979 near Netherley.

Seven Hilux Surfs including mine, all in the one day, who said Surfs were rare ?? Can any one beat this for the numbers seen in one day ?? Excluding Off Road events.

Funny thing about Surfs is that before you buy one, you maybe only see one, then as soon as you buy one and hit the road the beggars are everywhere. What seemed fairly unique and interesting at the time of purchase is suddenly as common as muck

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

There's a 2nd gen that parks about a block away from me at home in Edinburgh.

There is a baby blue 3rd gen parked in Bridge Of Weir on the road out to Houston in the West coast near my parents.

Still nowhere near as common as Landrovers, Range Rovers, and the host of mini 4x4's that seem so popular now. You can pick up your choise of older Discovery up here, loads for sale within any given area. Surfs are totally different, I guess people keep a hold of them, as well as there being way less anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X