Turd Gen in Otford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turd Gen in Otford

I know you are on here as you had a blue star sticker in your window!
    You were in a very burgundy / metallic wine P reg 3rd gen. I saw you coming past Otford train station heading towards the duck pond at 17.55 today. I didnt wave as I was in my super rapid 106 diesel and the shear speed of it meant I couldnt raise my arm in time. Even if I had, you would have thought I was some sort of mentalist.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Dat wuz meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Is that your green Surf parked further down near Bat & Ball, near the gasometer?

The management commented, "They look nice in that colour..."
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky View Post
      Dat wuz meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Is that your green Surf parked further down near Bat & Ball, near the gasometer?

The management commented, "They look nice in that colour..."
      Hi there Beaky!
      No thats not mine but I know the one you mean. There is also a red 2.4 with mud tyres usually parked up outside the pub at the duck pond, not sure if thats anyones on here. Mine is unfortunately parked up on my drive awaiting an MOT ready to be put back on the road for the winter.
      I grew up in Kemsing and now live in Snodland but still work in Sevenoaks. Where you at then?
      Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Farningham - we were on the way to a school open evening. No1 son is in year 6, so we are looking around at secondary schools
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky View Post
          Farningham - we were on the way to a school open evening. No1 son is in year 6, so we are looking around at secondary schools
          Hope you have better luck than we did. 3 choices we got none!
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
          X