Mudskipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudskipper

Spotted this afternoon an way back from Angelsey - sat in a jam an who goes passed, turns around an stops for a chat - Sorry we couldn't stay an chat for longer mate - had to get home. Nice bike - stay safe on it.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Hi Bibs hope u werent in the traffic jam long. the m/bike is the reason for not being on here much lately, and the frontera but i'am selling that now as i cannt afford 2 4x4's and a bike..
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
      Hi Bibs hope u werent in the traffic jam long. the m/bike is the reason for not being on here much lately, and the frontera but i'am selling that now as i cannt afford 2 4x4's and a bike..
      Naaa not to bad thanks - hubby sorned his, couldn't sell it an always ###### raining, now its sunny - typical. Know what you mean though. D'ya know funny thing was - I was just tellin' hubby that you lived there an 5 mins later you turned up. We had gone that way to avoid the 2 mile tail back on the bypass. Glad it's the F goin an not the surf though (not that there was anythin' wrong with it)

Comment

shame it has to go as i have just fitted the 32" insa turbo special tracks, if i can get out of being on call this weekend and can talk sally into it i will be up the wayfarer............just so i can test the tyres out :-)
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
          shame it has to go as i have just fitted the 32" insa turbo special tracks, if i can get out of being on call this weekend and can talk sally into it i will be up the wayfarer............just so i can test the tyres out :-)
          Just tryin to find out what day - but hey if your up for it - well can just meet you anytime eh.

Towed some jetskis around yesterday so have had some practice ha ha ha only jokin' love ya really

Comment

Working...
          X