Grey 2nd gen, Malvern Saturday 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey 2nd gen, Malvern Saturday 7th

Grey 2nd Gen with BIIG green and black 'Hope' (mountain bikes) sticker in the side window. you were heading towards the 3 Counties showground in Malvern yesterday around 3pm, I was near the Three Horseshoes pub on foot.

I'm SURE I've seen that truck on here at sometime...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Grey 2nd Gen with BIIG green and black 'Hope' (mountain bikes) sticker in the side window. you were heading towards the 3 Counties showground in Malvern yesterday around 3pm, I was near the Three Horseshoes pub on foot.

We live within spitting distance of the Three Horseshoes having moved to malvern about a month ago. Mine is a "R" reg red with grey mudguards truck. South African flag sticker on the back. Our usual haunts are Green Dragon and Plume of Feathers.

Comment

Tried the Nags Head yet? About a 20 minute walk from you, but worth every step! Plume of Feathers is a bit of a run though! My mate's mum used to run that place.

Haven't seen your truck around yet though... Where do you live?

Comment

Where is the Nags head? Can't say I have seen it anywhere? We are near to Watkins Way.
        Last edited by Surf01; 10 June 2008, 14:02.

Comment

Nags Head is malvern Link Common.

A great pub if you like your beer 'real'.

Comment

hey there m8. thats my truck. glade to see soebody knows that HOPE is for mountain biking not some hippie 'hope' stuff.

Comment

Guess we will see you up at the Nag's Head one Friday after work! Thanks to Andy for pointing us in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                hey there m8. thats my truck. glade to see soebody knows that HOPE is for mountain biking not some hippie 'hope' stuff.

I KNEW it was somebody here!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
                  Guess we will see you up at the Nag's Head one Friday after work! Thanks to Andy for pointing us in the right direction.
                  Almost certainly! If I know we're going, I'll drop you a text. I think I still have your moby number here somewhere...

Its a brilliant pub innit?

Comment

I KNEW it was somebody here!
                    yep you found me, i think i have stated in the past about the hope stickers and im sure there are not many outher surfs in the uk with them, oh well, you know who it belongs to now.
                    sorry that sounds well sarcastic, it not though.

Comment

Almost certainly! If I know we're going, I'll drop you a text. I think I still have your moby number here somewhere...

Its a brilliant pub innit?
                      We may be popping up there next Friday for a beer or two.

Comment

Should be good to pop up next Friday. I *think* The Lovely Boyo might be with me.

Comment

Working...
                        X