grey gen2 runcorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey gen2 runcorn

spotted grey gen 2 with the bonnet up near the express way in weston village

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
    spotted grey gen 2 with the bonnet up near the express way in weston village
    hahaha well yeah that wud hav been me....

I passed the MOT this morning lol and then just left the house and water was ####ing out so checked and is the radiator pipe think the MOT man pulled it up against the pully and that grinded a little hole in the pipe..

U cud hav stopped tho lol
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post

I passed the MOT this morning lol and then just left the house and water was ####ing out so checked and is the radiator pipe think the MOT man pulled it up against the pully and that grinded a little hole in the pipe..

i noticed the yellow sticker in yer windscreen so i turned round and you'd moved on lol

Comment

Welcome to the surf pleasure pain/principle.

You passed the MOT (pleasure), the truck to level the emotions out hence the water leak (pain)

It passed Tuesday last week (pleasure), but would she start on Monday morning, would she buggery, had to call garage out and ended up with a new battery (pain)
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yup i put new rad i mine in the winter was lovely an warm, then bam heater matrix went same day was feckin freezin for weeks lol last week done a 250 mile trip down south and back was great 450km from 50 litres of diesel too was made up.

Comment

i noticed the yellow sticker in yer windscreen so i turned round and you'd moved on lol
            haha sorry mate yeah I just now realised that u did turn round..
            I did say to my girlfriend hey look another surf haha

U got the pipe laying around by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              Welcome to the surf pleasure pain/principle.

You passed the MOT (pleasure), the truck to level the emotions out hence the water leak (pain)

It passed Tuesday last week (pleasure), but would she start on Monday morning, would she buggery, had to call garage out and ended up with a new battery (pain)

yeah I know what u mean..
              world balance they say... lol

yup i put new rad i mine in the winter was lovely an warm, then bam heater matrix went same day was feckin freezin for weeks lol last week done a 250 mile trip down south and back was great 450km from 50 litres of diesel too was made up.
              yeah they are good on diesel if u are gentle with the peddle

Comment

U got the pipe laying around by any chance?
                no pipes but roughtrax do em cheep enough if its just the top rad pipe.

Comment

Working...
                X