Spotted Mudsurfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted Mudsurfer

I saw you on the M40 on sat afternoon I did wave but you did not recognise me I was in a grey mazda 6 you looked angrily at me as i was trying to get in to your lane so i could join the M42!!!

He was angry cos he was late.

I'm gonna start calling him 'The Late Mr Mudsurfer'
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      He was angry cos he was late.

I'm gonna start calling him 'The Late Mr Mudsurfer'
      how bout mr latesurfer D

Comment

I saw the car coming up, and then indicating, and thought to myself, what a ####### didn't the signs all the way down the road give you enough notice, and why didn't you just decide to drive behind me instead of trying to drive across the front of the truck - are you nuts......

Then I looked over, in full rant mode, saw it was you and then you'd gone - I was going to text you to ask if you had a Mazda, but was driving, then by the time I'd got to Apache's I was completely overwhelmed by the welcome I got from Boyo and forgot all about it....

I realise now that you were just checking to see who it was in the Surf, and not driving like some sort of road bandit............
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Ha-ha yeah I had just joined the M40 for one junction to get on the m42!! so it was an ambitious maneuver to out run the surf traveling at full wack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
            Ha-ha yeah I had just joined the M40 for one junction to get on the m42!! so it was an ambitious maneuver to out run the surf traveling at full wack!!!

Full wack???? I was practically idling.....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Well thats a 3L for you!! us 2.4 owners are not used to seeing a surf doing anything over 65!!

Comment

Working...
              X