Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my drive this morning

Attached Files
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
    Nice, did it come with the curlers and tongs already fitted ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well done Trev , I was waiting for the first person to check this thread .

I was going to post in general about 12v curling tongs .

Comment

Impeccable taste, and dont worry about the curlers and tongs, you can always fit your own,

PS, Is it only me or is anybody else finding the hairdresser jokes BORING. Im not offended by them, I like a joke as much as the next guy, I dont mind people taking the ####, its none of those things, I just think the hairdresser gags are way past their sell by date and I expect you to be more inventive in future, so cmon buck up and stop trotting out the tired old favourites, just because theres a bandwaggon rolling past you dont need to jump on it. Show some initiative and originality

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

I suppose you are now looking for a 4th Gen to make up the set

So have you got this straight off the boat ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Impeccable taste, and dont worry about the curlers and tongs, you can always fit your own,

PS, Is it only me or is anybody else finding the hairdresser jokes BORING. Im not offended by them, I like a joke as much as the next guy, I dont mind people taking the ####, its none of those things, I just think the hairdresser gags are way past their sell by date and I expect you to be more inventive in future, so cmon buck up and stop trotting out the tired old favourites, just because theres a bandwaggon rolling past you dont need to jump on it. Show some initiative and originality

Bogus
            Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              I suppose you are now looking for a 4th Gen to make up the set

So have you got this straight off the boat ?
              No , straight off Paul's (Fieldsy) driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                Ooooh, get her. Handbags at dawn.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hi Rick,

Hope everything is ok m8, only just seen this thread. As you could see from my follically challenged barnet, I've never had the need for curlers, tongs and hairdryer , so hairdressers never been an issue for me.

Great to have met you and the wife, hope you enjoyed the penguin and cuppa

Fieldsy

Comment

Nice, another hard core Surf owner moves up to a 3rd Gen.

They are great motors.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      Nice, another hard core Surf owner moves up to a 3rd Gen.

They are great motors.
                      EER Rick is that the surf that you were thinking of getting for TAM

It must be coz there is no way I could see you being anything else other than a 1st gen neanderthal like ME.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Basically the reason for getting yet another Surf (4 including the Runner) is my 1st Gen is now to dangerous to drive . Rear brakes are metal to metal , front discs buckled , steering damper worn out , steering very vague and unpredictable , and engine misfiring at 50 + mph , and tax run out , I also exceeded my 3000 mile Insurance limit. I have no time due to the problems with the house floor/kitchen to repair it and I needed a vehicle this weekend . I was going to have Markys old Surf that Devilman was selling , but he sold it before I could see it and then Feildsy lowered his price on the SSRG intercooler and with my pension money returned to me by my old company , I thought I would have the 3rd Gen.
                        Last edited by Vagrant No2; 27 January 2008, 20:57.

Comment

Basically the reason for getting yet another Surf (4 including the Runner) is my 1st Gen is now to dangerous to drive . Rear brakes are metal to metal , front discs buckled , steering damper worn out , steering very vague and unpredictable , and engine misfiring at 50 + mph , and tax run out . I have no time due to the problems with the house floor/kitchen to repair it and I needed a vehicle this weekend . I was going to have Markys old Surf that Devilman was selling , but he sold it before I could see it and then Feildsy lowered his price on the SSRG intercooler and with my pension money returned to me by my old company , I thought I would have the 3rd Gen.
                          Yeah Yeah I belive you I dont know the things some people will do to try and halt the on set of male baldness syndrome (clever hint towards the hairdresser)

BTW I have got some front discs if you need them.
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Basically the reason for getting yet another Surf (4 including the Runner) is my 1st Gen is now to dangerous to drive . Rear brakes are metal to metal , front discs buckled , steering damper worn out , steering very vague and unpredictable , and engine misfiring at 50 + mph , and tax run out . I have no time due to the problems with the house floor/kitchen to repair it and I needed a vehicle this weekend . I was going to have Markys old Surf that Devilman was selling , but he sold it before I could see it and then Feildsy lowered his price on the SSRG intercooler and with my pension money returned to me by my old company , I thought I would have the 3rd Gen.
                            So the money you forked out on the 3rd gen could have been spent on the 1st gen, thus keeping a classic on the road?

Comment

nice ! good job you have room for your collection now
                              Tim
                              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                              X