Auto gearbox solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto gearbox solenoid

Hi had me surf a week now 94 3lt auto and had this o/d light flashing syndrome for a few days, been reading up till me eyes hurt :- So starting with ecu faultcodes, then solenoid poss speed sensor, but hey steep learning curve as I hate cars. But love this motor 👍🏻 So can anyone give me a steer on where I can get auto box solenoids from ?

Thanks dude all went well, didn't need to drop prop shaft in the end, just removed all the bolts from the down pipe and dropped it off that crazy sliding bracket engine mount thingy. No1 solenoid replaced 5.7lts of atf and a filter clean. O/d light not flashing. Happy days :)
    ps my unit being next to auto

Comment

no worries, glad it is sorted. i meant to mention about that bracket bolted to the bell housing, undoing the 17mm M10 bolt can be a PITA!!!

Did you clean the filter while you where there?

its not essential to move the prop but easier, but glad you got it sorted.

in hindsight i think your gearbox is

Comment

Yep is 340f got a long story from the guy about toyota testing the gearbox on the home market for two years before realeasing it worldwide, hence the 94 jap import I have is fitted with a 96 gearbox as far as the rest of the world goes

Comment

Working...
        X