Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forums

Hey there!

Just picked up a KZN130 1994 Hilux Surf SSR-X Limited 4wd 5speed with the 3.0L 1KZ-T. First time Toyota owner, and its legal here in the states! 142,000km and zero rust!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1297153}[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum. Nice Surf. Curious as to how much it cost over there?

Comment

I got mine for around $15k USD, but there are local surfs with much higher miles and automatic for up to $30K usd.

Comment

That's about $21k AUD. Bought my '92 LN130 here in Australia about 20 years ago for $18k AUD. It's been off the road for a few years now awaiting some TLC. Surfs have not been imported here for many years now.

Quite a few years ago when the Aussie $ was up with or even better than the US$ I was selling timing belt kits to Canada and the US. Most went to Canada as the Surf was quite rare in the US at that time.
        Last edited by NiftyNev; 12 August 2022, 10:30.

Comment

Evening I am looking for advice on weather it is easier or faster to put a 92 v6 petrol body on a 93 1kz diesel frame or vise verser im sticking with the 1kz for sure no brainer there im after advice on things I need to look out for im not shy of getting into it any spinning a few spanners be doing it myself any advice would be on which way to do it would be great cheers

Comment

welcome to the forum!
            the car is gorgeous, comgrats :happy:

Comment

Working...
            X