Hey guys, Michael here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, Michael here.

Hi all, I’ve got a 92 Surf in forest green. I’ve recently bought it and been reading a few forums when I Google stuff, so thought it’s time for me to “officially” join the community. Nice to meet you all!

Here is my sweet ride lol [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1297016}[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Pretty sure the models from the 08/91 had the headlight upgrade. Yours is before this. They also had a brake upgrade. Upgraded brakes have a 25mm thick rotor.

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"F145F4AB-731A-4DD1-A270-9397AE9419E7.jpeg","data-attachmentid":1297019}[/ATTACH]Oh that’s pretty strange my info plate says 6/92. But maybe I’m reading that wrong?
      Attached Files

Comment

You're reading it right but that is not the manufacture date. That's the date put on that plate when it's imported. Importer would have been Vicon Enterprises. Lot of people get caught out with that. Post the Model and Frame Numbers and I'll try to get a proper manufacture date for you. Frame number will be on drivers side chassis behind wheel.

Comment

Working...
        X