Need Help Sourcing LH Fender Flare & Mud flap for my VZN130 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Sourcing LH Fender Flare & Mud flap for my VZN130 1995

After looking for months I'm throwing in the towel.
    As a last-ditch effort, I was wondering if anyone has a way to source an LH fender flare for my Surf. The last owner broke it and had the brilliant idea to throw it away instead of fixing it and now it's my job to make this surf whole again to return it to glory. If anyone has the piece + the mudflap please let me know. That or a website that has it would be preferable.

Thanks!

Where about are you?
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Alberta Canada. Bit far from the UK of course, but I would be happy to arrange postage if ya have one.

Comment

I just removed all the Fairing from my 94 4Runner as prefer the look without.. Here is a photo of the RH one, is this the style you're after..?

Attached Files

Comment

Front or rear?
          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

I need the front left-hand side. If they're a different colour I wouldn't mind painting them.

As for Kingroon, I've found a few aftermarket recreations, but I would still need the OEM mud-flap which has been a pain in the ass to find. Without that regardless of style, It would still look incomplete. However, I appreciate the offer!

Comment

Sorry, I tried to include some images but they've been taking forever to be approved.

Anyways,
              I need the front left-hand side. If they're a different colour I wouldn't mind painting them.

As for Kingston, I've found a few aftermarket recreations, but I would still need the OEM mud-flap which has been a pain in the ass to find. Without that regardless of style, It would still look incomplete. However, I appreciate the offer!

Comment

Working...
              X