Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly gtting rid of my 4 runner after christmas

Hi Guys.

New on here. Did not realize first post had to be in this section.. After owning 2 x Hiux Mk3 double cabs over 11 years I swapped to 4 runner (Uk) not surf last year.

Unfortuntatly (well fortunatly)I have taken a new job and my vehicle needs to be under 5 years old (not 25 ; ) ) to be able to claim a car allowance. I am gutted as i speant a good 9 months waiting for a 3.0 manual with no rot.

Well it is in awesome condition. best i have seen in years. it has just over 100,00 on it, was owned by toyota mechanic for 15 years previous to me, really clan underneath just had MOT, full service, new cluthch and 2 new batteries 6 months ago.

I payed £4800 for her, thinking i would keep her for years, like i said i have also paid for new clutch and batteries. Private plate included N 4 RNR

what would she be worth, will I get my £4800 back, she really is in good nick, everything works and near enough spotless, like a 5 year old car not 25.

Just been down to devon and back 600 miles, no issues at all, runs sweet no noises at all.

Thought i would ask on here first as I always used HOPC when i had my pick ups and found forum guys very friendly and full of advice.

Many thanks

Mat

No idea of the current values/prices as I am not living in the UK, but those 4 runners without ECU/electronics should be in high demand. It's low mileage as well. You should get your money back if you find the right buyer, someone who knows them and appreciate them.

Pity that this forum is now dead, people would have bitten your hand off a few years back. Maybe advertise it on the surf Facebook group?

Good luck

Comment

Great, thanks for the heafs up about the FB page.

I will check it out.

Many thanks

Mat

Comment

Working...
      X