Blondes yearly review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blondes yearly review

Blonde's year in reviewJanuary - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight. February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels.....Helllloooo!!!.....b ottles won't fit in typewriter!!! March - Got really excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months....boxsaid "2-4 years!" April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!! May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....wrong instructions.... 8 cups of waterwon't fit into those little packets!!! June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope. July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, theother swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!! August - Got locked out of my car in rain storm.....car swamped becausethe top was open. September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it?? October - Hate M &M's.....they are so hard to peel. November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days .instructions said 1 hour perpound and I weigh 108!!! December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button onthe stupid phone!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    Blonde's year in reviewJanuary - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight. February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels.....Helllloooo!!!.....b ottles won't fit in typewriter!!! March - Got really excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months....boxsaid "2-4 years!" April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!! May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....wrong instructions.... 8 cups of waterwon't fit into those little packets!!! June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope. July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, theother swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!! August - Got locked out of my car in rain storm.....car swamped becausethe top was open. September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it?? October - Hate M &M's.....they are so hard to peel. November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days .instructions said 1 hour perpound and I weigh 108!!! December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button onthe stupid phone!!!
    Ha ha ha love it
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
    X