fat kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat kid

the eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone was asked earlier on tv what was his favourite musical instrument was at school,
    he said the dinner bell
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Seen this... 7 year old and over 28 stone !!

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/15068
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
      the eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone was asked earlier on tv what was his favourite musical instrument was at school,
      he said the dinner bell

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
        he said the dinner bell
        you evil $$$$$$$, have you got children. grow up , and understand what it is like to love so much you would give them the world these parents need help not the insults of pricks
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan
          you evil $$$$$$$, have you got children. grow up , and understand what it is like to love so much you would give them the world these parents need help not the insults of pricks
          steady on mate i got kids and there is no way i would let my gets get thatfat it's down to the parents to control what the kids eat, if they eat c**p all day then thats what happens.

my kids eat sweets and junk food but in moderation.

Comment

Or give them too much food?

The parents need help for letting their kids get like that, its wong!
            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
              steady on mate i got kids and there is no way i would let my gets get thatfat it's down to the parents to control what the kids eat, if they eat c**p all day then thats what happens.

my kids eat sweets and junk food but in moderation.
              you made a joke about a child that cannot defend himself ,the parents need help.

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan
                you made a joke about a child that cannot defend himself ,the parents need help.
                how did i make a joke about it, all i said was that my kids eat junk food but i would never let them get like that, it's down to the parents i agree, but surely when the kid started so show signs of being over weight, the parents should have stopped feeding him c**p and got him the help he needs, then the doc's may have been able to help the parents with a proper diet for him.

Comment

how did i make a joke about it, all i said was that my kids eat junk food but i would never let them get like that, it's down to the parents i agree, but surely when the kid started so show signs of being over weight, the parents should have stopped feeding him c**p and got him the help he needs, then the doc's may have been able to help the parents with a proper diet for him.
                  sorry mate, i just realised it wasnt you who made the joke, but i cant understand some peoples sense of humour, especially when kids are involved.

Comment

thats ok i know where your coming from.

Comment

Boring!

I've just got the popcorn out and sat in the comfy chair, I thought this was gonna go on for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        Boring!

I've just got the popcorn out and sat in the comfy chair, I thought this was gonna go on for a while yet.
                        you not got nothing to say on this, or are you holding back?

Comment

100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            100% agree.
                            cheers

Comment

This place is getting a bit hostile aint it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X