Welcome to Crawley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Crawley

When I started my job in Crawley six years ago this was given to me by the HR department!

CRAWLEY - the fun centre of the South East has so much to offer. It's ideal for families, particularly of the single parent variety, with a range of exiting activities on offer/ Pregnant at 14 ? Don't worry, as we have an unrivalled system of benefit offices and council houses to meet your every need. Remember we're the teenage mother capital of the UK!!

Crawley has a wealth of history too. A fantastic selection of original sixties housing estate architecture awaits the keen explorer, along with a collection of vintage cars from the same period. Car enthusiasts will delight at the range of 1970's Ford Cortinas and Capri’s awaiting restoration.

If it's excitement you're after, what could beat a stroll around Broadfield on a Saturday night ? You're sure to see the fireworks, as dozens of Vauxhall Astra's are torched in a traditional local ceremony. Hear the locals sing their historical songs as the sparks fly into the night sky, such as "You're gonna get your Fuc**ng head kicked in" and "Who ate all the pies".

Crawley is a town that loves its sport too. If you're into boxing, why not book a seat outside Brannigans, and watch as two local natives fight until one of them collapses: boxing at its purest. Alternatively, rally driving is popular, with Golf GTI's racing around the town, chased by pursuers locally known as "the pigs". Clubbers will be amazed at our variety of nightlife, with superb clubs such as "Dykon" and "Beaver". Try joining in with the local customs, by dancing around your handbag until you're so drunk you can't stand up.

Or, if you prefer the quiet life, beautiful countryside is within 4 hours drive. Large expanses of greenery, known locally as "the wingspan", provide a welcome spot to relax in. You'll never be short of a job in Crawley either. Demand is high for skilled professionals like you, in fields like Aviation Hygiene Maintenance (Aircraft Cleaners), Aviation Catering Design Management (Airline food truck drivers) and Aviation Sanitation Consultancy (Airline toilet cleaners).

So if you want to join the highlife, come to Crawley.
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Ahhhhhhh, don't you just love the Chav Capital of Sussex, good old Creepy Crawley !!

Mind you I do have 1 fond memory of Crawley, I passed my test there
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
    X