X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvla

Driver and Vehicle Licencing Agency

Notice issued: 12 May 2006

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it is now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (Comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle

For drivers of exceptionally low ability aditional flags are required.
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Now that is funny.

Comment

Best Joke yet!.

Comment

So what's the record then? We saw a white van with 6 flags on the roof the other day - can anyone do better?
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

White van say's it all heehee
          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Funny

But its kinda nice seeing all the St Georges flags around, wish people would have a little more pride the rest of the year and not just be 'Sheeple' when a sporting event is on.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Funny

wish people would have a little more pride the rest of the year

Agreed - we had ours flying last week - in the Loire ...........

Remember Agincourt !!!!!!!

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Funny

But its kinda nice seeing all the St Georges flags around, wish people would have a little more pride the rest of the year and not just be 'Sheeple' when a sporting event is on.

I would do but being of Scottish descent there arent many flags to be found although as I now live in England I'm still proud to wave the flag for England too.

Comment

I live in engerland but I am Welsh , my wife is Scottish and my daughter is Australian, so sorry no room for German Georges red cross!

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
                    I would do but being of Scottish descent there arent many flags to be found although as I now live in England I'm still proud to wave the flag for England too.
                    get a saltire flag from JJB sports.
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sorry, but why are all these people of lower than average intelligence actually taking any notice of DVLA diktats? Half of them don't take any notice of the DVLA requests to pay Gordon the Godfather vast sums of their benefit money to buy road fund licences and insurance for their, probably stolen or unroadworthy, vehicles. Really can't understand why they should follow this one.

I mean it's not like there's anything important on at the moment. It's too early for Wimbledon (no English interest anyway) and we've already screwed up the cricket, the Commonwealth Games is over and the Olympics ain't for a few more years. So just what is all the fuss about?
                      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                        Sorry, but why are all these people of lower than average intelligence actually taking any notice of DVLA diktats? Half of them don't take any notice of the DVLA requests to pay Gordon the Godfather vast sums of their benefit money to buy road fund licences and insurance for their, probably stolen or unroadworthy, vehicles. Really can't understand why they should follow this one.

I mean it's not like there's anything important on at the moment. It's too early for Wimbledon (no English interest anyway) and we've already screwed up the cricket, the Commonwealth Games is over and the Olympics ain't for a few more years. So just what is all the fuss about?
                        And they are already littering the countryside ...i seen six trashed ones on the road today
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Don't do football, besides all those flappy flags frighten the horses!!
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                          X