X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter bunny

Happy easter

Da clan sumo.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:11.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

I didn't get an egg this year. Not even the customary bar of dark chocolate. The whole family is ganging up on me because I am now tipping the scales at a tad under 16St and I am only 5'6". I guess they are right, but wasn't it in the paper last week that dark chicolate can help to prevent heart attacks?

Happy Easter
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I am now tipping the scales at a tad under 16St and I am only 5'6". I guess they are right, but wasn't it in the paper last week that dark chicolate can help to prevent heart attacks?

As I am within a few pounds (less-but not many!) and around the same heightwise....
      1. we are not over weight...just under tall
      2. dark chocolate didn't work for me ...but a stent did!!
      3. havn't given up on the choc tho!! (in moderation!)
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

I can't use the undertall excuse. I'm 17st11lbs, but i'm 6'5". Though the diet has begun, and i am no onger allowed any chocolate whatsoever! Do you know how hard it is when shopping? On an entire isle in asda that was for snack biscuits (like kit-kats and clubs etc), there isn't a single one that is not covered in chocolate!! Not one in a whole isle!

Anyway i've got to loose 2 stone before my wedding in 15 weeks, about 2 pounds a week shouldn't be too hard should it?
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
          I can't use the undertall excuse. I'm 17st11lbs, but i'm 6'5". Though the diet has begun, and i am no onger allowed any chocolate whatsoever! Do you know how hard it is when shopping? On an entire isle in asda that was for snack biscuits (like kit-kats and clubs etc), there isn't a single one that is not covered in chocolate!! Not one in a whole isle!

Anyway i've got to loose 2 stone before my wedding in 15 weeks, about 2 pounds a week shouldn't be too hard should it?
          I know how ya feel mate Wot ya have to do iz eat loads of fruit b4 ya go in coz if yer hungry the trolly gets filled real fast.
          Pasta, tuna, plum tom's and sweetcorn makes a good munch. Oh and a really good diet boost iz the good old push bike
          I'm in the same club az you. Do you like fresh jam doughnuts I used to
          xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Working...
          X