Not a joke but a test !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a joke but a test !

Read the following including the question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. All the information you need is provided in the four sentences below. No one I know has got it right, including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this man whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man. She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

The question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer) then scroll down for the answer.

The answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear again at her sister’s funeral. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list, unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Most annoyed that I could not find answer...now very glad I didn't!
    Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

had that ages ago, the girl i was seeing at the time got it!... scary!...

so did my dad!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X