Short jockey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short jockey?

There was this jockey, a handsome young man, very short but very famous and wealthy. Had a string of female admirers vying for his attention.
    One day he announces to his best mate that he has found the woman of his dreams and that he is going to marry her. His mate asks to see her first and they arrange to introduce her to him.
    On the appointed evening they meet at a restaurant and this absolutely stunning woman walks; in 6'6" tall, elegant and well groomed, superb figure - a goddess. The evening is a wonderfull success, the jockey and the woman seem to be made for each other, they look at each other lovingly and the friend is almost excluded.
    Anyway, they adjourn to the mens room and the friend says to the jockey " I have to hand it to you, she's a stunner. My only concern if you marry her is the height difference. you know, women don't usually like to be with men shorter than them"
    The jockey says, "I know, but we get on so well I am going to marry her"

The wedding goes off and the jockey and his new bride set off on honeymoon.

Some weeks later the jockey bumps into his friend and they stop for a drink.
    "Hows married life?" says the friend.
    "Its great, she is everything I could hope for" says the jockey
    "How about the sex then, how'sd that?"
    "Well there's a slight problem. We make love and its good but ....." and his voice trails off.
    "What, what, tell me, you can tell me ..."
    "Well it's like this. When we're nose to nose, my toes are in .... When we're toes to toes my nose is in .... but ... when its in I've got no-one to talk to!"
    Greybeard
    Life is not a rehearsal!

Working...
X