Ahh my baby..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jax
    Wot, after buying a new Surf and paying a vet bill! I would have to walk the streets for weeks (some people might argue years) to afford one!

PS. I hear Elton John is having a shoe sale.
    yea, but they say good things comes in small packages!!!
    shocking vet bill thou....but i suppose worth it, i'd pay it for my dog. hope all goes well with the recovery.
    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
      yea, but they say good things comes in small packages!!!
      shocking vet bill thou....but i suppose worth it, i'd pay it for my dog. hope all goes well with the recovery.
      Thanx

(also a short ar*e)

Comment

Well done Shelly, the judge could have with-held the award so the dog must be a worthy recipient. Next time you are at a show look up the Norwegian Elkhounds, we can compare notes (Or go for a pint)

Regards
        Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          PHEW it was a one off then.
          Theyre after the cat in you Mark...u know that tigger
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo
            Well done Shelly, the judge could have with-held the award so the dog must be a worthy recipient. Next time you are at a show look up the Norwegian Elkhounds, we can compare notes (Or go for a pint)

Regards
            thanks. she always wins a 1st or 2nd at every show but it was just unfortunate that not many turned up at the last 1(they didn't want to put their bitch up against mine ) i do the show just for fun, she loves going and meeting other bullies, and the people r really nice, met loads of new friends. i will look up ur dogs (althou the pint sounds tempting)they sound great, u obviously show them. you'l hav 2 post some pics
            we should start a mut thread
            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
            X