Ahh my baby..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh my baby..

Ahh my baby came 1st in the bull terrier show last wkend....

shame she was the only 1 entered 4 her catogory
    still she got a fluffy rossette
    Attached Files
    lets go get dirty...

Its all that bleach you use that did it , well done .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
      Ahh my baby came 1st in the bull terrier show last wkend....

shame she was the only 1 entered 4 her catogory
      still she got a fluffy rossette
      Congratulations, a friend of mine has two. A brindle bitch and a white male. She keeps trying to persuade me to have a pup when they start breeding. They are beautiful dogs - I love their expressions. They're like hens teeth up here in Scotland. Is yours full size or minature?

Comment

congrats Shelly

its still a nice feeling whenever you win
        Dave

Comment

If you made the effort to enter your dog, you deserve to win.... I used to show horses and it's hard work, you doubly deserve your rosette if no one else can even be bothered....

Nice when you're awarded a rosette innit....

Well done ....
          Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Thats cool! Linda got lots of awards for her horses, all I've got is a couple of car show plaques!

Good stuff.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Nice going Shelly, but the fluffy rosette wont do much for her street cred..

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                Congratulations, a friend of mine has two. A brindle bitch and a white male. She keeps trying to persuade me to have a pup when they start breeding. They are beautiful dogs - I love their expressions. They're like hens teeth up here in Scotland. Is yours full size or minature?
                She's full size. lovely dogs but very stubborn. if they're rare up scotland mayb i should throw some your way, you'l get good commision
                lets go get dirty...

Comment

SHELLY i had one of those dogs attack me last year it was not muzzled or on a lead. It was a good job that i had my motorcycle boots on at the time & sat on my motorbike, It kept biting my legs and wouldnt let go, The owner didnt know what to do. SCARY!!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    SHELLY i had one of those dogs attack me last year it was not muzzled or on a lead. It was a good job that i had my motorcycle boots on at the time & sat on my motorbike, It kept biting my legs and wouldnt let go, The owner didnt know what to do. SCARY!!
                    very scary! hope the boots were ok. she should hav had it on a lesh anyway, you should hav sued her. i never let mine off the lesh outside and i would hav kicked it up right up the ar*e.
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Is it true that they Lock theyre Jaws ???
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Is it true that they Lock theyre Jaws ???
                        oh yes, they r very powerful, the say that they r 1 of the ultimate gladiator fighting dogs, but you got more chance of b in bitten by a yorkie terrier then a bull terrier its just that the bull will obviously do alot of damage. they take quite a bit of winding up, i go 2 quite a few shows and hav only ever seen 1 nasty 1.
                        lets go get dirty...

Comment

PHEW it was a one off then.
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

PHEW it was a one off then.
                            just stay away from yorkies..and i don't mean the chocolate 1's
                            i just bought myself a kmx 125, thats y i haven't been on this sight 4 a while (2 many toys 2 play with). got my theory test 14th dec. then doing a 4 day coarse in jan, 2 days training on the kmx then 2 days on a 500cc (now thats scary) then i take my test on the 500. i think i'm going through a midlife crisis, or a death wish
                            always wanted to do my bike test, so fingers crossed i live 2 do it...
                            i had to hav the bike lowered, did the suspention bit then had to have some foam taken out of the seat so i can just touch the floor now and thats with wedged shoes on. (short ar*e)
                            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                              She's full size. lovely dogs but very stubborn. if they're rare up scotland mayb i should throw some your way, you'l get good commision

Wot, after buying a new Surf and paying a vet bill! I would have to walk the streets for weeks (some people might argue years) to afford one!

PS. I hear Elton John is having a shoe sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X