North West Surfers..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West Surfers..?

Just outta interest i wondered if any of the members were from the northwest on here? mainly blackpool area?

Ive seen 2 already and one guy even nodded at me as he drove past near my house in thornton...

Nice to feel part of somthing init..

Yup, Surfs a plenty in the North west. I'm in St Annes, and there are a couple of others here in Blackpool.

Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Theres loads from Manchester way an a couple of us from Liverpool way too.. Watch the threads for Barton and come along and meet everyone. You dont have to be mad but it sure helps!!
      Andy (the girly)
      What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Hi Assassin (there's something I thought I'd never say!)

I'm in Blackpool too. Dark green 3.0 SSRV with red alloys (look better than they sound honest ) with the rear on a 'swing' and S/Steel front bar.

I'm often running between Blackpool/St Annes (work) & Thornton-Cleveleys (the in-laws) so will no doubt spot you & yours at some point. Hopefully in time to give you a ... or a flash

NorthWestDirt
        [aka Paul]

Comment

Just looked at the pic you posted on your other thread. I think it might've been me that nodded in your general direction...

A dark Surf passed me & I nodded as it past - I was heading southbound down North Drive and was sat at the junction (can't remember with what - that area's the wifes really, always been nearer town myself) & the 'other one' past me heading towards Thornton.

I can't remember the day either actually, but I think I'm right to recall that it was either starting to go dark, was dark already or was still light but not as light as it could've been

NorthWestDirt
          [aka Paul]

Comment

Yup i think it was me....

Hard to tell what colour your surf was though cus im colour blind... and it was getting dark.. well like roundabout sundown time ish...kind of dusky type thingy..

Next time give us a flash...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin-uk
              Just outta interest i wondered if any of the members were from the northwest on here? mainly blackpool area?

Ive seen 2 already and one guy even nodded at me as he drove past near my house in thornton...

Nice to feel part of somthing init..
              As Andrea says theres loads of us nutters down Manchester/Liverpool way. I believe Kazam is up your way as well
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X