Just Bought 1st Surf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought 1st Surf..

After a fair bit of nosying around this site, tonight ive brought home my 1st toyota surf 3.0td manual..(my 1st 4x4 for that matter)

Got the car from northwales 4x4 and what a nice guy he was, the journey home to blackpool was a breeze...

Any way all i can say is, thanks to this site and all the info, im dead impressed with the car and carnt wait to make it my own...

Couple of quick questions, the speedo died on the way home, after slapping the dash it came back to life though is this normal?

Also the car has Bridgestone Dueller AT tyres on it (they look nice) are they good though?

See attached...pic
    Attached Files

very nice mate - SHINY

I have those Bridgestones and I used the car offroad in very muddy conditions and they were better than I expected even though the back 2 are slightly worn. There was some sqirming but I was reversing up a muddy hill to rescue the ZUKI!!!
    Nice looking tyre and not very noisy on the road.

As for the speedo - prob a loose connection, see if it does it again. If it regular ask again and someone who knows something might reply

Welcome and good luck with the car!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Well smart!

Comment

Nice!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Nice looking motor................another 1 for Bpool.give us a flash if you pass..................oooooeee eeeerrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin-uk
            After a fair bit of nosying around this site, tonight ive brought home my 1st toyota surf 3.0td manual..(my 1st 4x4 for that matter)

Got the car from northwales 4x4 and what a nice guy he was, the journey home to blackpool was a breeze...

Any way all i can say is, thanks to this site and all the info, im dead impressed with the car and carnt wait to make it my own...

Couple of quick questions, the speedo died on the way home, after slapping the dash it came back to life though is this normal?

Also the car has Bridgestone Dueller AT tyres on it (they look nice) are they good though?

See attached...pic
            us blue surfers are gettting about now. nice choice................
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Very tidy indeed.