Bored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored!

Jeeze, it quiet tonight. Everyone must have a life and go out on a Friday night!

Might have to start making silly/abusive pics chopping up user photos to pass the time........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Jeeze, it quiet tonight. Everyone must have a life and go out on a Friday night!

Might have to start making silly/abusive pics chopping up user photos to pass the time........

Hey don't worry - I just got back from the pub, give me 5 mins and I'll find something to liven things up!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Hey don't worry - I just got back from the pub,
      At 21:55!?! You been barred again!

Originally posted by Linda
      give me 5 mins and I'll find something to liven things up!!!

Cool, :imagination working over time........:

Comment

Actually I got a yellow card once but have not been barred to date, the pub just ran out of Jack Daniels, and my mate offered me a lift home but only if we went straight away.

Soo.. walk in the cold, ride in a warm car... no choice really.

Anyway I don't want a hangover tomorrow - I'll be back in the pub for the rugby at 1pm!!!

Don't let the imagination get carried away - I used up my best jokes last night!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

You're bored!!! It's 7am Saturday morning & I've run out of things to do already. My little boy(5 months) woke me up 3 hours ago. Watched NewZealand flog Canada in the world cup last night, that was quite funny. I might go & wash the cars and take some pics. Is it too early to have a beer? Who's playing today (rugby)
          91 SSR ltd 2.4td Wine over grey. Currently on head #2.
          89 Mazda MX6 2.2 lt turbo.

Comment

Rugby has been entertaining so far, tomorrow should be good, Com'on England! good footy games as well, no work, just decorating after all the rewireing that went on recently, so should be able to listen to/ see some good games.

Comment

Originally posted by crusty
              Who's playing today (rugby)
              England v South Africa. Shd be good as all the bar staff are from SA and all the customers are English I smell wind ups....
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Oh my God! A green eyed woman, who drives a Surf and drinks "Paul Daniels" - surely too good to be true!! If there's a snowboard in the back of your Surf I'l have to marry you!!

Oh and by the way....I'm bored too. Still got plenty of JD, just run out of coke.
                Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                "You Sir are drunk!"
                "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
                  Oh my God! A green eyed woman, who drives a Surf and drinks "Paul Daniels" - surely too good to be true!! If there's a snowboard in the back of your Surf I'l have to marry you!!

Oh and by the way....I'm bored too. Still got plenty of JD, just run out of coke.
                  Well.... I don't have a snowboard, but my surf did come equipped with a snow board rack when I bought it...

And (very boring) I'm on the coffee now... (don't worry - just pacing myself)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ahhhh well, I'm not ready for marriage yet anyway! Heheheh!

Is it like a complete roofracky/snowboardy kind of rack? Do you want to sell me it?!! lol
                    Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                    "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Yay, snowboarding! got pics?

This is the only one uploaded ATM, but you've seen it before.......

Comment

Cool pic! Where's the snow though?!!! ;o)

I've got a fair few pics yeah, but on my other computer (hence my score in the geek test!), and a few at work...I'll have to dig some out next week.

Oh just remembered... have one on my "personal website" - again hence my score in the geek test!!
                        Attached Files
                        Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                        "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
                          Cool pic! Where's the snow though?!!! ;o)
                          Snow? whats that got to do with it?

Ever one to do things the hard way, I only really done it on the dry slope. Did it on snow once when I when to France with a boarding group, wow, was really easy after 2 years of plasticboarding.

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean, it's sooooo much easier on the snow. I cut my teeth lerning to ski on plastic when I was a kid (actually that's one of the only parts of my body I didn't cut!). We had a really big dry slope very close to my mum and dads place in Edinburgh which used to be the biggest dry-slope in Europe. The one if Sheffield overtook it I think.

I worked a couple of ski seasons in the alps 10 years ago (gulp) as a ski guide and bought a snowboard when I was out there and taught myself. I totally love it, but can't bring myself to go the whole way and give up skiing! Ahhhh those were the days....

....Thinking of driving out to the Alps in the Surf at the beginning of next year, can't wait to get the damn thing in the snow!
                            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                            "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

WHOA! More Surf drivers that love JD! I have a nice bottle of JD Silver Select here

Comment

Working...
                              X