Only 5 pages of tech mech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 5 pages of tech mech

Anyone notice that theres only 5 pages of Technical Mechanical stuff (goes back to Koi's head stripdown thread) but next thread in will knock his stripdown thread out. That last thread dates back to Sept 17 so older stuff has fallen off the edge.
    That said the General blurb has a shelflife of 17 pages dating back to Sept 17.
    Maybe it doesnt make sense but I reckon the Tech pages are quieter than they used to be on the old (crap ) site, whatsup let them and me know about that empty can of WD, give me the inside track with pics even if it was only a stuck ashtray, as the purple fella says 'sharing is caring' - changed your wipers? post up a report with pics come on someone needs the info, lowered the spare wheel? do a write up with or without pics they need to know, what size were the nuts, I need to know they need to know we have got to know

HUH!?!?!? this place wasn't sposed to do that!

NIGEL!!!!!!

Don't worry Nige, go back to sleep, not needed now!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Jim you **** Don't scare me like that!

At the bottem of the list of posts, there is an option for 'showing threads from 1 to blaa,blaa', at the right hand side, change it to 'the beginning' and you will see the rest!

Comment

hold i'll just run upstairs , come back down, grab another miller and check it out BUT I'm sure I clicked 'last...' in fact I did twice but if I'm wrong and you're right sure theres always a first huh?
        hehehehehohohowhawhawha

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

If you go to you user control panel, then options, half way down find 'Default thread view age' and change it to 'Show all threads'

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Jim you **** Don't scare me like that!

At the bottem of the list of posts, there is an option for 'showing threads from 1 to blaa,blaa', at the right hand side, change it to 'the beginning' and you will see the rest!

oops you were right it just wasnt so obvious to an almost trained eye

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                HUH!?!?!? this place wasn't sposed to do that!

NIGEL!!!!!!

Don't worry Nige, go back to sleep, not needed now!

uh oh night night then
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  uh oh night night then
                  12 hours later.............

Some rapid response team you are!

(cheers for dropping maps off the other day)

Comment

Originally posted by MICKT
                    jsut wondering if any one can help blown the head on my 2,4 td hilux now put new one on can,t get it to run found out it has blown the 80 amp glow plug fuse can,t seem to get the fuse out is ti just a pullout fuse and y is it blowing the fuse your help much appreciated thanks mik
                    Hi Mick.I'm not certain but i think the fuse has a nut on the underside which needs to be taken off first.No doubt i will be corrected on this
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      Hi Mick.I'm not certain but i think the fuse has a nut on the underside which needs to be taken off first.No doubt i will be corrected on this
                      Check that the busbar insulators have been put back right, the busbar and electrical connectors need to be completely insulated from the block and anything else other than each other.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        Vince should be able to advise him on the quickest way to get it out. I heard he's quite accomplished at it now.

Comment

Working...
                        X