Biggest tyres.. again.. sorry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest tyres.. again.. sorry!

Ok I apologies, I know I've read it on here, but now I can't find it! What are the largest tyres I can shove under mi wheel arches with std suspension? I want 31.1050.r15 but hmmm, what about 32.1150's.......?

Sorry for being repetitive...!
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

My understanding is that 31x10.50R15 are the tallest without a lift but I expect that you could squeeze 32's in but you need a 8"-10" rim

Ali

:Cool3:
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by UKWolf
      My understanding is that 31x10.50R15 are the tallest without a lift but I expect that you could squeeze 32's in but you need a 8"-10" rim

Ali

:Cool3:
      32s will need some work on the arches at the bottom edges as well.

31s fit great and were a factory option anyway.

Cheers

Comment

I'm running 32x11.5x15 BFG ATs and they just clear the arches on full articulation - don't seem to have any problems on full lock either but I guess the ARB helps. I've got a (nominal) 2" suspension lift and a 1" body lift and am running them on 8" wide Hilux rims. I'm pretty certain they would foul if the suspension was standard height.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
        X