Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there people. I've had my surf for just over a year now, and I've often wondered if there was a site like this for owners. Took me long enough to find it

The dealer that I bought mine from said he could source spares from Belgium, but this seems a bit tricky at the moment. Anyone know where I can get a rubber seal for the outside of the tailgate. Mine got a bit messed up this year.
    Nice when clean, better when muddy

Rubber seal

Do you mean the one at the top of the tail gate that seals the window ?.
    If so you can get one from Toyota, but as I mentioned in a previous thread, make sure they order the right one cause when I got one they insisted that the internal seal was the same as the external seal and they aren`t.
    Regards
    Tich

Comment

Spares !!!!

Hi gibber there are several places in the uk for spares here are a couple !!!.
      http://www.toyotahiluxspares.co.uk/
      www.milneroffroad.com/
      Have fun fellow surf dude and enjoy your stay !!!!
      [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Welcome to the group , did you find us by accident , or was it from one of our "Contact Cards" left on your windscreen ?

Have fun now !
        http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by tich
          Do you mean the one at the top of the tail gate that seals the window ?.
          If so you can get one from Toyota, but as I mentioned in a previous thread, make sure they order the right one cause when I got one they insisted that the internal seal was the same as the external seal and they aren`t.
          Regards
          Tich
          Thanks Tich
          It's the rubber one on the outside that seals against the window. If I go to Toyota I'll bear your warning in mind. Local Toyota dealer did source some fan belts for me, but did he want some chassis numbers or what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Warduke
            Hi gibber there are several places in the uk for spares here are a couple !!!.
            http://www.toyotahiluxspares.co.uk/
            www.milneroffroad.com/
            Have fun fellow surf dude and enjoy your stay !!!!

Cheers Warduke
            Looks useful

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
              Welcome to the group , did you find us by accident , or was it from one of our "Contact Cards" left on your windscreen ?

Have fun now !
              Hi Spar
              Found you by accident when looking for general info. Have seen quite a few Surfs since I bought one, and cant help wondering what they all do for spares, advice etc. This looks like the place

Comment

Working...
              X