Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cry for help

Hi Guys

I need a little bit of assitance my poor baby is under the wars again.....I started it up to hear a horrible noise from the engine bay only to find the timing belt was starting to shred itself. Now i have managed to get the belts off but i suffer pains in my hands and cant manage to get the bottom pulley off to get at the belt and to see what has cause the shreding..
    I would be grateful if anybody could come and help me out with my dilema as wifey does not get to drive it any more......

Ta ever so
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Sorry to hear that your truck is in the wars again. I am not available until Thursday but if you haven't had any joy by then I could pop over.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi Mark,
      Sorry mate bit tied up all week, If I get a moment I will ring you.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Sorry Mark - we were up there and could have popped round had we known!! Wont be back for 2 weeks now tho'. Hope you get it fixed!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
          Hi Guys

I need a little bit of assitance my poor baby is under the wars again.....I started it up to hear a horrible noise from the engine bay only to find the timing belt was starting to shred itself. Now i have managed to get the belts off but i suffer pains in my hands and cant manage to get the bottom pulley off to get at the belt and to see what has cause the shreding..
          I would be grateful if anybody could come and help me out with my dilema as wifey does not get to drive it any more......

Ta ever so
          Mark
          I may be able to pop up one evening , but can not promise . Do you need to use a puller for the pulley removal ?
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X