Thank you God !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you God !!

Thank you great Internet God in the sky for listening to my moans about my lack of status as an Newbie Surfer. I,ve just noticed I have been promoted ! I am now intermediate - wow ! It must be Christmas and you have given me my present ! Thank you .. thank you.. thank you .. Anyway must dash,cause I,ve got to hitch up the van and get the ferry to SPAIN tonight.

(I,ll sort out the sub Koi when I arrive at La Manga next week.Just havent had time recently what with all the preparation and stuff for four months away If you could email me your address to colin.berwick@tiscali.co.uk I,ll pop a cheque in the post to you from Spain)
    Last edited by surfin; 29 October 2004, 16:20.

Youve got a long way to go to catch up with me 4,520 or so posts But congratulations so far
    Last edited by marky; 29 October 2004, 16:27.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Muchos Gracias Hombre

Originally posted by marky
      Youve got a long way to go to catch up with me 4,525 or so posts But congratulations so far
      Thanks for the congrats Marky ..

That was quick - could it be that you are just a weeny bit jealous dear boy about my forthcoming trip ..

It,s a funny coincidence - but we stay 6 klics from the La Manga Club where Mr.Schumacher has a villa - could,nt be your good self could it by any chance ?

I was looking at your profile this pm and noticed all the posts ever thought about publishing them in a book ?

Comment

Fluent in Talking CRAP
        Well you go off to LA MANGA H'embre & enjoy yourself while we freeze to death over here so HOLA & ADIOS. AMIGO
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
          Thanks for the congrats Marky ..

That was quick - could it be that you are just a weeny bit jealous dear boy about my forthcoming trip ..

It,s a funny coincidence - but we stay 6 klics from the La Manga Club where Mr.Schumacher has a villa - could,nt be your good self could it by any chance ?

I was looking at your profile this pm and noticed all the posts ever thought about publishing them in a book ?

Oh heaven help us - not a book of Markyism's!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Oh heaven help us - not a book of Markyism's!!
            Not got time LINDA sorry
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Not got time LINDA sorry
              Phew - thats a relief!!! Mind you it could be used to raise funds for the forum.. £10 a copy?? be the best read of the year eh?
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Publishing

Originally posted by Linda
                Phew - thats a relief!!! Mind you it could be used to raise funds for the forum.. £10 a copy?? be the best read of the year eh?
                i know good publisher Linda if you can persuade him to "give it a go"

Comment

they were filed for publishing in the big yellow filing bin opps sorry cabinet in the basement but we had a very big fire down there and all was lost
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

POPS GOES THE WEASAL
                    Attached Files
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Shame,shame,shame ...

Originally posted by pops
                      they were filed for publishing in the big yellow filing bin opps sorry cabinet in the basement but we had a very big fire down there and all was lost

Comment

so chase me in the mud tomorrow marky if your brave enough
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                          so chase me in the mud tomorrow marky if your brave enough
                          Dont worry mate ive already had a reccie & its muddy
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Youve got a long way to go to catch up with me 4,520 or so posts But congratulations so far
                            Blimey Mark. Youv'e posted another 60 since this one!!

Winter in Spain? I'd rather stay here and freeze! (I'm only jealous really).
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                            X