Surf Train help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train help needed!

Basingstoke to Cornwall for the Duke. 1 tyre - no rush - if you can help give us a shout!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Ok - we can get it to Bristol M5 area. Can anyone take it from there further south?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Ok - we can get it to Bristol M5 area. Can anyone take it from there further south?

Spain any good Linda ?

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
        Spain any good Linda ?
        Forget the tyre - you can stick me in the boot instead

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Luv 2

Forget the tyre - you can stick me in the boot instead

But what about your other half would he mind .. anyway the "boot" is seriously full with about 1/2 ton of camping stuff soooo !

Comment

Basingstoke to Cornwall for the Duke. 1 tyre - no rush - if you can help give us a shout!!

I'm off to sidmouth for monday morning and will be running out sunday lunchtimeish should be up the M4 by 3pm so any any services will do and I'll take it from there.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              I'm off to sidmouth for monday morning and will be running out sunday lunchtimeish should be up the M4 by 3pm so any any services will do and I'll take it from there.
              Damn - only just saw this - missed opportunity!

Anyone else headin south towards cornwall from M3 Basingstoke or from Bristol area?
              No hurry!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Damn - only just saw this - missed opportunity!

Anyone else headin south towards cornwall from M3 Basingstoke or from Bristol area?
                No hurry!

I aint gone yet..will be leaving SUNDAY at about 1200 from felixstowe...

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  I aint gone yet..will be leaving SUNDAY at about 1200 from felixstowe...
                  Cheers mate!!

Duke - can you collect from Sidmouth tomorrow??? or can anyone in that area collect and onpass to Cornwall?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Cheers mate!!

Duke - can you collect from Sidmouth tomorrow??? or can anyone in that area collect and onpass to Cornwall?

Ok lets get this right...... I that is me sumo will be going to SIDMOUTH and arriving there on MONDAY around 12 noon.

Comment

I am going to the welsh greenlaning on sunday and then back home to seaton (next to sidmouth) just to give u an option.

Comment

Originally posted by computingfuture
                        I am going to the welsh greenlaning on sunday and then back home to seaton (next to sidmouth) just to give u an option.
                        So could Sumo drop it off with you in Sidmouth on Monday? Then we can try to arrange a rendevous with someone else to take it further into Cornwall for the Duke?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

heck!! im in sidmouth and went to plymouth yesterday!! didnt see this though. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by mat1
                            heck!! im in sidmouth and went to plymouth yesterday!! didnt see this though. sorry
                            Dont worry mate - too late now - but we'll bear you in mind if anyone goes that way again.

So Back to square 1. Need to get a tyre from Basingstoke to Cornwall.

I can get it to Bristol M5 area too if thats easier for someone to collect!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X