Problems logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems logging in

Has anyone else been having any problems logging on? I keep putting in password, it says welcome etc then goes right back to log on screen. Have to enter password loads of times until it stays online? Odd thing is I have the remember me button ticked and it was always fine up until the last couple of days..... is it just me!!?
    Andy (the girly)
    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

I think it's just you as I've had no problems with it remembering me on each visit.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Does this to me everytime on the home page, but when I go to the forums from it remembers me and logs me in automatically
      F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Comment

You need to set http://www.yotasurf.co.uk as a trusted site in Internet explorer so that it will remember the cookies from the whole site. Also set http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk as a trusted site then it will remember the cookies from there as well (the website is on a redirected domain name and although it is still hosted under yotasurf the cookies are different. With both sites set as trusted sites then the cookies will work across the whole site OK.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Andy, just done that, so will see how I go from now! Thanks again.
          Andy (the girly)

Comment

Originally posted by Bladebabe
            Thanks Andy, just done that, so will see how I go from now! Thanks again.
            Just replied to your mail as well
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Just done what Andy told me to do. Does what Newmudrat says his does now. Keeps asking me to log on again and again from the home page but if I go to the forums it knows its me??!!! Oh well I know I can log on now. Thanks everyone
              Andy (the girly)

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                I think it's just you as I've had no problems with it remembering me on each visit.
                blimmey slugsie your computer is clever!!! i have a job remembering me sometimes
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  blimmey slugsie your computer is clever!!! i have a job remembering me sometimes
                  Most probably because he gives it a good kickin every time to wake it up LOL
                  Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    It may be because I crosslinked the time dilation matrix with the dilithium crystal chamber, and fed the results into a strong brownian motion inducer (a really hot cup of tea). Or maybe I just looked threateningly at it whilst holding a large fire axe.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                      It may be because I crosslinked the time dilation matrix with the dilithium crystal chamber, and fed the results into a strong brownian motion inducer (a really hot cup of tea). Or maybe I just looked threateningly at it whilst holding a large fire axe.
                      Oooo you big bully
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X