Differences In Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences In Models

Hey guys, im buying a 1990 to 1993 hilux surf this week and was wondering if anyone can help me out...
    Basicaly, I wanted to know what the differences are in the models, eg: plain surf, SSR, SSR-X, SSR-X Limited, SSR-G, etc...
    I tried searching the site but no luck

No SURF is the same as when they order from new in Japan they get an extras list & you can have what you want. The SSRG usually has Recaro seats some of the others may add to this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by reguser4
      Hey guys, im buying a 1990 to 1993 hilux surf this week and was wondering if anyone can help me out...
      Basicaly, I wanted to know what the differences are in the models, eg: plain surf, SSR, SSR-X, SSR-X Limited, SSR-G, etc...
      I tried searching the site but no luck

You'll never find 2 the same as the japanese are "extra" fiends!! Just find a car you like with the extras you want!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        You'll never find 2 the same as the japanese are "extra" fiends!! Just find a car you like with the extras you want!

but we all know SSR-X is the best one to have
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

i have to disagree!!!!!!

even though mine is very broken, the SSR-G is the best!!!! especially with a body lift and wide arches!!!!
          2nd time unlucky with an import

Comment

NAH X's rule Specially Black ones (he he that should stir thing up a bit)
            F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Comment

cherry red metallic, grey arches with nice black recaro's cant be beaten! its as simple as that!

2nd time unlucky with an import

Comment

Green 3.0 SSR-X

Green in colour, add Veg oil, green by nature

Trev
                Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 28 October 2004, 17:58.
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X