User Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    yeah, i'm really old!... at 27!... nah, i'd never !!!! a foreign scummer!... dunno what you'd catch.
    culture? common sense? a decent diet? Europeans live like pigs!

Comment

I own rather more of this septic little island than most of the natives do and I'll be leaving when my plans dictate it not before

Comment

If you're trying to offend me you're wating your time because nothing you could say is likely to have the slightest effect on me. All you're doing is making me laugh.

Comment

Mmmmmm, 2 pages of abusive slander against each other . Not quite the subject of this thread , but if it keeps you both happy I will go and continue to read.

Bye
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

It seems that the Slug creature has removed all his comments about me.

If you apologise as well Slug I might forget to make a point of belittling you on future occasions.
            Last edited by *Turandot*; 31 October 2004, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by *Turandot*
              I don't care who I upset :-)

Handbags at dawn !

Comment

Originally posted by *Turandot*
                It seems that the Slug creature has removed all his comments about me.

If you apologise as well Slug I might forget to make a point of belittling you on future occasions.

saw enough of this on the other thread, your plans have been over ridden I dictate you leave now, bye bye
                Last edited by Koi; 31 October 2004, 20:41.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Dejarvu

Is this the same person that resigned from the forum recently, working under an alias.

They cant all have the same lack of humour and style of sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    Is this the same person that resigned from the forum recently, working under an alias.

They cant all have the same lack of humour and style of sarcasm.
                    Both from the same part of the world! mmmmmmm
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Just didn't post them.......
                      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Niks..

Hmm was it that I kept doing monkey impressions, or that I am hairy, or that I like monkeys or kept going on about that class TV programme..?

The rest is easy - I am a male and friends call me wes!

Comment

Mine's work related - I'm an acoustic consultant (whatever that means!)

Comment

Originally posted by noisebod
                            Mine's work related - I'm an acoustic consultant (whatever that means!)
                            Never went to the old Queensway Hall in Dunstable then? Clap your hands in there and hear it echo five times. Nightmare place for a gig! It's been knocked down and is the site of an Asda store now.
                            Still using egg boxes in this house
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                            X