No announcement yet.

User Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a scooter a few years back, hence my hotmail address having the words scooterman in. Long time since that has been appropiate and 'DirtyDog' has stuck since i had some dirtydog sunglasses a while back.

nice
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

You have a choice!! The Kings arms in Tring (King Street), the wheatsheaf in Leighton Buzzard ( No prizes for guessing whose local that one is - check out the website music lovers) or if you want to you could try the Valiant Trooper in Aldbury - worth travelling for Timothy Taylor's Landlord on draught! Thats where we park if we go to Ashridge with the mutt and have a couple of well deserved beers after!Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
        You have a choice!! The Kings arms in Tring (King Street), the wheatsheaf in Leighton Buzzard ( No prizes for guessing whose local that one is - check out the website music lovers) or if you want to you could try the Valiant Trooper in Aldbury - worth travelling for Timothy Taylor's Landlord on draught! Thats where we park if we go to Ashridge with the mutt and have a couple of well deserved beers after!Nice.
        Tim Taylors L/lord , top pint .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Got mine from a film called the Big lewbowski my work mate keeps saying to peeps that im like the dude (whos is the lead)...go rent it easier than me mumbling on about junk
          "[COLOR=Navy]Yeah but th[/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]ats like, y[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]our op[/COLOR][COLOR=Teal]inion man... [/COLOR]"

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Tim Taylors L/lord , top pint .
            i used to serve a few nice ales when I was the wrong side of the bar... Timmy Taylors was a good one
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              i used to serve a few nice ales when I was the wrong side of the bar... Timmy Taylors was a good one
              Isn't that Madonna's favourite. Mind you I'm not sure that's a recommendation
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Mine is from my Car 306S16 a rare model mine is so rare that I haven't driven it since we've had the surf cos it's been in the garage having a new engine!!! the only car to spend more time in the garage than 10 mechanics he he!!

Lottie is my nickname from Charlotte!
                Off Roading Rules!! When's the next meet??

[IMG

Comment

Morning all!

Mine's a combination really. The 'NorthWest' bit's because:

- I'm in the North West (obvious I know )

The 'Dirt', take your pick:

- It's what you get covered in playing my favourite game (easy now!) -Rugby League
                  - I have I Surf and that's what I want to drive in.
                  - Where I am in the NW (Blackpool) is probably the biggest dive there is & just full of scumbags, scroungers and wasters (Dirt) - there is a thread confirming this from when I first (re)joined the forum a couple of months back.

Must admit I often wondered where the usernames originated, I just never got round to posting the question - top job!
                  NorthWestDirt
                  [aka Paul]

Comment

mine comes from my job - i used to edit tv news, where you have to be very fast and accurate. I moved to a new editing job where the boss was surprised at how fast i could edit and called me "Lightning". It didn't stick but i liked it so kept it for web use. You can guess where the ad bit comes from.

adam
                    adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

Mine comes from the fact that my name is Doug and one day one of my workmates who was trying to get my attention from the other side of an open plan office shouted "Oi, Snoop Dougy Doug" at the top of his voice... after that I was Snoop for ever more...

On top of that, because my previous car was a heavily (and I mean heavily) customised streetracer/pimp mobile/show car - whatever you want to call it and Snoop Dogg released a line of cadillacs in the states under the brand Snoop DeVille, my mates then applied this to my car and so my car is always the Snoop DeVille now or SDV for short. Hence my registration being SDV So if you see it, give us a flash or a wave!
                      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Self explanatory really.......I am mummy to my big beautiful woofer, a Mastiff called Mali. These are fantastic companions, I can never see myself without one (or two now I have room in the new Mama Smurf!)

Comment

My user name comes from the fact that we have a Scottish Terrier and we are also from Scotland and we have a Surf.

Comment

was "Da big man" after marcellus wallace on pulp fiction (cos my names wallace) and my mates decided to start calling me that (and also cos i'm quite big probly too!)

changed to "Da Slug man" after everyone saw my sleepingbag!... and probly cos i'm slimy and dribble a lot!... my mates dad calls me slug too!...
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              was "Da big man" after marcellus wallace on pulp fiction (cos my names wallace) and my mates decided to start calling me that (and also cos i'm quite big probly too!)

changed to "Da Slug man" after everyone saw my sleepingbag!... and probly cos i'm slimy and dribble a lot!... my mates dad calls me slug too!...
                              THERES NO CHEESE GROMMIT !!
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Mine comes from the time my ex girlfriend used to call me a Horny Toad, so Toad stuck.
                                Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Working...
                                X