User Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Names

Just looking through the posts and the user names always make me smile. Just wondering how people choose their names? I took mine from my hotmail address when I joined a bike club forum. I ride a Honda CBR 400RR, which is a sort of minature Fireblade and known as a Babyblade. Couldn't have that title so got Bladebabe. How did yours come about?
    Andy (the girly)
    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Mine came from the Norfolk off road meet last year . Me and Jotto huddled round a couple of disposable BBQ's and someone said we looked like a couple of vagrants . As a non Surf owner , I took second place as Vagrant No2 . The Zook wears the name of 'THE VAGRANT' .This is my 22nd nickname in 38 years .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Forgive me - I have a strange sense of Deja Vu!!(Yeh I know - crap at french and don't know where to find the little thing that should go over the e)
      Sorry - being facetious- we've done this one!And I enjoyed it even if no-one else did............

Comment

Got my name from mates one day practising American Football...as I am in computers and the film Gremlins was about [plus gremlins unknown phenomonen in creating blips in computers] . They chose the main character of Gizmo [which everyone knows turns into a gremlin]
        Gaz

Comment

mine came from my kids and grandkids they called my dad pops and when he died our emma's jack and now ashley my 2 grandsons call me pops
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
            Forgive me - I have a strange sense of Deja Vu!!(Yeh I know - crap at french and don't know where to find the little thing that should go over the e)
            Sorry - being facetious- we've done this one!And I enjoyed it even if no-one else did............
            Have we done this before ? To many cans tonight so memory failing .

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Have we done this before ? To many cans tonight so memory failing .
              yes it has been done before but bladebabe is fairly new here so humour her, as i may need a ride in her truck on sat/day off roading up north
              Pops

Comment

Shame on you! I have been drinking a rather marvellous brew called "jack o' legs" made by Tring Brewery and believe me its a real effort to see let alone type!(I suppose a 1/2 bottle of red on top of it hasn't helped)
                Any other real ale drinkers on here (no not lagerboys, I said ALE)
                TTFN

LOU

Comment

PS I smerk tabs too

Comment

Shame on you! I have been drinking a rather marvellous brew called "jack o' legs" made by Tring Brewery and believe me its a real effort to see let alone type!(I suppose a 1/2 bottle of red on top of it hasn't helped)
                    TTFN

LOU
                    i like a nice pint of bitter me ole cocker where is the bar???????????
                    Pops

Comment

TTFN

LOU
                      Actually been drinking Pedigree by Marstons tonight in bottles , but thought that was to much info so I said cans .
                      I will be in Tring this weekend at Tam's brothers so a drink of local brew may be in order . Where can I purchase said ale of Tring ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                        Actually been drinking Pedigree by Marstons tonight in bottles , but thought that was to much info so I said cans .
                        I will be in Tring this weekend at Tam's brothers so a drink of local brew may be in order . Where can I purchase said ale of Tring ?
                        try all the pubs rick and one of them bound to have some hic
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                          try all the pubs rick and one of them bound to have some hic
                          Got to go out to the pictures and a curry . Probably be driving so no pub crawl .

Comment

I was enjoying it too but didn't realise it had been done before! Sorry guys! Still there might be some other new Surfers who didn't join in the last thread?..
                            Andy (the girly)
                            What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

its ok we go round in circles a lot here ask our leader koi when he goes off road
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X