No announcement yet.

Hello from a soon to be Surf owner :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a soon to be Surf owner :-)

Hi

Thought I'd introduce myself, just in the process of buying Koi's ( Nigel ) Surf.

If all goes to plan should be picking it up this weekend, like a little kid waiting for Xmas day.

Got the insurance sorted today, fully comp, 7years protected NCB, 32yo, parked on driveway, wife covered as well ( my life wouldn't be worth living if I hadn't had done that ) , £200 excess for £321 through LifeSure. Didn't think that was too bad considering Tesco was asking £295 for TPF&T !

I've seen a couple of Surf's around Higham Ferrers, Northants where I live, do the owners post on this forum ?

Regards
    Andy ( ancl )

Originally posted by ancl
    Hi

Thought I'd introduce myself, just in the process of buying Koi's ( Nigel ) Surf.

If all goes to plan should be picking it up this weekend, like a little kid waiting for Xmas day.

Got the insurance sorted today, fully comp, 7years protected NCB, 32yo, parked on driveway, wife covered as well ( my life wouldn't be worth living if I hadn't had done that ) , £200 excess for £321 through LifeSure. Didn't think that was too bad considering Tesco was asking £295 for TPF&T !

I've seen a couple of Surf's around Higham Ferrers, Northants where I live, do the owners post on this forum ?

Regards
    Andy ( ancl )
    Me thinks you should pick it up on your own, so as at least you'll get to drive it once. As I think once its home she won't let you near the keys
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hi

Regards
      Andy ( ancl )
      Welcome to the madness!!! Hope you get as much fun out of the truck as Nigel has!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

welcome

Comment

Phew Nigel I bet you're relieved to finally be rid of that crock of........ what....he's a member.... on line........ picking up when....

Well of course I was devastated to hear that fine piece of machinery had been sold... had I the money I'd have snapped it up.....yessireeeee wonderful, marvellous, suuuuuuuuper...

Ha ha

Welcome to the nuthouse.......
          Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

[QUOTE=Helen]

Well of course I was devastated to hear that fine piece of machinery had been sold... had I the money I'd have snapped it up.....yessireeeee wonderful, marvellous, suuuuuuuuper... QUOTE]

cheers money is in the post

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

[QUOTE=Koi]
              Originally posted by Helen

Well of course I was devastated to hear that fine piece of machinery had been sold... had I the money I'd have snapped it up.....yessireeeee wonderful, marvellous, suuuuuuuuper... QUOTE]

cheers money is in the post

You're very welcome....

So you just got 'hers and toy ' left then !!! what you gonna use...??
              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine

Just had to sit and listen to wife on the phone to her mother telling her about the Surf and how she's going to take it off-roading.....sigh me thinks I'm not going to get a look in on this !!

Still I could always buy another one ......

Regards
                Andy ( ancl )

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                  You're very welcome....

So you just got 'hers and toy ' left then !!! what you gonna use...??
                  ermmmmmmm push bike

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Just had to sit and listen to wife on the phone to her mother telling her about the Surf and how she's going to take it off-roading.....sigh me thinks I'm not going to get a look in on this !!

Still I could always buy another one ......

Regards
                    Andy ( ancl )
                    I would take the scenic route home via Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Yarmouth then home. At least you will enjoy once.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

does the poor man with the new grin get free doughnut lessons for buying it then koi????
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X