Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering a vehicle Questions?

Hi

I am in the process of filling out the vehicle registration document and in a few cases it says refer to the manufacturer to get information. As you guys know your stuff I was wondering whether somebody could tell me what they have on their registration document for these fields - I have provided the question numbers as well (I spose they should mathc with your form)

7. Type of Body/Vehicle - (Is this Estate or 4x4 or ?)

8. Wheelpan - (it says for standard cars '2 AXLE RIGID', motorcyle '2 wheel'

17. Max Net Power(kw)

18. Technical Permissible Maximum Towable Mass of the Trailer (hmm not to sure about this one)

23. Max Permissible Mass

34. Mass In Service

Cheers guys hope you can help so I can fill this form out ASAP and get my baby

n0rm
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Mine says

Estate and 2 axle Rigid body. not sure about the other questions tho.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Linda's right on No 7 & No 8

17. Max Net Power(kw)

18. Technical Permissible Maximum Towable Mass of the Trailer (hmm not to sure about this one)

23. Max Permissible Mass

34. Mass In Service

Leave them all blank
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cheers guys

Thanks for the clarification

n0rm
        "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

Working...
        X