clear side repeaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear side repeaters

I am loookin for a pair of clear side repeaters for 94 4 runner, can anyone tell me if existing lights are the same as any other toyotas , as these sort of things seem to be easier to get hold of for the more sporty models,

Ditto, but for 3rd gen

Comment

Just fitted some i got of ebay, the same guy that sells the clear front bumper lights, i bought the Rav 4 ones as there are none for the surf, they are slightly smaller but fit no problem with a litle bit of clear silicone, they are good quality and look superb, also bought the clear taillights and front bumper, good service from the bloke as well, you won't be dissapointed.

Hope this helps
      I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Originally posted by rsvr
        Just fitted some i got of ebay, the same guy that sells the clear front bumper lights, i bought the Rav 4 ones as there are none for the surf, they are slightly smaller but fit no problem with a litle bit of clear silicone, they are good quality and look superb, also bought the clear taillights and front bumper, good service from the bloke as well, you won't be dissapointed.

Hope this helps
        i tried the rav 4 side repeaters, but they are too small and don't click in properly, i'm sure somebody here has had some success with l/cruiser colorado ones, not sure who though.

Comment

Hmm, Colorado. Good thinking, gonna get some odd looks tomorrow as i go round checking peoples side indicators tho

Comment

Jerry, they are to small & as you say don't clip in, but if you clean the opening and put some clear silicone on the rubber and fit it against the body they work fine, once fitted you could not tell they were not meant for it, i am well happy with them & they look very pretty indeed.
            I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Corolla ones are bigger, so with some delicate use of a file and some paint to protect the edges they will click fit perfectly.

Like mine...

<=====

Comment

Seen these on eBay but not sure they will fit a 2nd Gen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33708

Comment

Working...
                X