Big thanks to Dunno and Pops :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Dunno and Pops :)

Hi, glad to see you both today, told the wife about the kids hats- she wants one!
    Drove home after the pipe was removed off the egr... massive difference, added to the mod by plugging the sheared end with bluetack as an experiment, this is now a different beast- used to driving foot down to steadily drive away.
    Hmm wheelspun in the wet on the way out the carpark, bowled along the mili road touching 70, and clocked 85 still pulling down into freshwater bay, bit wet and greasy on that bend so backed off and settled down to my usual grandad driving
    Im glad you popped in, apologies for the rain- bit wind blasted at work.
    Im off on holiday very soon, back mid november, finish work on friday 19th, might have to do some "surfing" though I promise to change my front road tyres
    Nice to meet some faces behind the posts and would definetly like to do it again- in some mud!!
    regards and thanks again, mark
    Hi few pics under member rigs, check out "surfing round europe" under general. Wave if you see us thanks mark

egr what is this?????? what does it do apart from giving your car more power, and how can i do it
    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
      egr what is this?????? what does it do apart from giving your car more power, and how can i do it
      Do a search on EGR Mod and it will turn up. It's just a matter of removing and blanking the vacuum pipe to the Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve. One of the previous postings will have a picture of exactly where to look.
      It's a requirement for emmissions control in some countries but it is debatable as to whether it actually makes emmissions worse or better.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by mark lawton
        Hi, glad to see you both today, told the wife about the kids hats- she wants one!
        Drove home after the pipe was removed off the egr... massive difference, added to the mod by plugging the sheared end with bluetack as an experiment, this is now a different beast- used to driving foot down to steadily drive away.
        Hmm wheelspun in the wet on the way out the carpark, bowled along the mili road touching 70, and clocked 85 still pulling down into freshwater bay, bit wet and greasy on that bend so backed off and settled down to my usual grandad driving
        Im glad you popped in, apologies for the rain- bit wind blasted at work.
        Im off on holiday very soon, back mid november, finish work on friday 19th, might have to do some "surfing" though I promise to change my front road tyres
        Nice to meet some faces behind the posts and would definetly like to do it again- in some mud!!
        regards and thanks again, mark
        Your more than welcome Mark I am glad it worked It was slightly different symptons you were having compared to me mine it would not tick over disconected that pipe and its run fine ever since!

Also I know a way for you to get another 10MPH out of your motor,
        GIVE ME THAT WINCH!
        Your on to get it Dirty in November.

We shall put a post up nearer the time to see if any one else is up for it.

Paul
        Attached Files
        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
        X