guted any good to anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guted any good to anybody

I have a 97/98 ssrg limited ice blue over silver 31000 miles one owner Frome new never smoked in and the underneath and engine is like new never been off road except on grass to take some picks fore web site i don't want to sell but got no choice i have just had a heart atack this Sunday gone I am gutted only had it fore five weeks have a look in the members rigs on the home page fore picks any info you want or picks I can provide no rips marks or dents totally mint you could eat your diner of the underneath showroom condition no bull sh*t very nice chrome alloys remote MP3 player fitted 4 weeks ago at a cost of £250 and a toad cat one at a cost of £325 brand new spots fited last week all recites and import papers inland revenue documents DVLC s v a documents got the lot genuinely reluctant sale could come with private reg number C3 URF
    Last edited by TAF; 21 October 2004, 01:18.
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

taf,
    i,m sorry to hear about your misfortune, but, are you giving up driving
    by choice or advice ??
    reason is..... i,ve had 2 heart attacks since 1994, and in 2001 bypass surgery, aslong as u inform insurance/dvla your ok..... some insurance won,t even load your premium..... they view diabetics as a more of a risk

CARL.......

P.S.... I WAS BACK IN WORK 6MTHS AFTER SURGERY....
    2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

Comment

I have been told by a few people that they will ask fore my licence back for 3 months any thing like this happen to you ?
      TAF

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
        I have been told by a few people that they will ask fore my licence back for 3 months any thing like this happen to you ?

My Dad didnt have to give his back after his heart attack, just informed the insurance company and DVLA and they said fine as long as doc says ok. He didnt drive for a couple of months after his bypass but that was his choice coz he felt uncomfortable with the seat belt over the scar up the middle of his chest (he didnt go out as a passenger either for same reason )

Check it out before you give the surf!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear of that TAFF as you dont need a car for a while just park it up for a bit then when the Doc gives you the ok you can GRIN again,
          We wish you a speedy recovery in the meantime mate
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

i can talk crap 2 thanks marky and to all you fellow surfers out there I am going to have a word with my gp tomorrow as I have been told so many different things he should be able to set the record straight fore me as regards to my licence
            Last edited by TAF; 21 October 2004, 15:10.
            TAF

Comment

you can get a certificate to exempt you from wearing a seatbelt from the doc for health issues...
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Friend of mine at work, 62 years of age, had a triple bypass, now running around like a spring chicken and driving with no probs every day of the week

Don't sell the surf m8!!!

Good luck

Comment

sorry to hear your bad news taff but hang on to your surf till you speak to your gp hope all gos well best wishes paul&family

Comment

Sorry to hear the news,put your feet up and take it easy.
                    Just get well and the truck will take care of itself.
                    CURRY-ER

Comment

taf,
                      just to add, i didn,t drive for a few months on advice, until i felt ok,
                      went and seen GP who said, "if you feel ok,have someone with you " first few times......
                      as i said, back in work after 6mths and needed to drive for work, in fact job at the time was involving driving earthmoving plant and passed all medical criteria for the relevant certification.....

CARL.......
                      2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

Comment

best wishes taf
                        hope you can sort it out,give it a few weeks and see how you feel
                        Baner

Comment

Good Luck Taf,

Here's hopeing the surf can rest until you ready to bolt the grin back on !

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hope you get the all clear soon Taf.

If you have to have a couple of weeks off driving, I'll look after your Surf for the duration and make sure she goes to Devils Pit, as all Surfs should at least once.

Seriously though. wishing you a speedy recovery M8.
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

All the best m8y
                              Sorry to here your not fully in the pink.
                              As said just park it up for a while it took long enough
                              to get it, keep hold of it as long as posible

Chris
                              GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Working...
                              X